To apply for Tuition Reimbursement, please complete the following steps:
1. Fill out the "Fair Lawn Public Schools - Course Approval/Tuition Reimbursement" Google Form below (please make sure you are in the right year).
a. Fill out your name, primary school, grade/subject, course number and title, number of credits, cost, enrollment dates, name and location of higher education institution, and upload a copy of the official course description.
2023 - 2024 School Year Course Approval/Tuition Reimbursement Request Form
2022 - 2023 School Year Course Approval/Tuition Reimbursement Request Form
2. After submitting the form, you will receive an email from HR stating whether or not your Tuition Reimbursement Application was approved.
3. Upon completion of the course, complete the "Verification of Course Completion" form on Frontline Central. You can login to Frontline Central here.
a) official transcripts
b) Bursar's receipt
For 2022-2023 reimbursement, all coursework must begin and end within the current school year, beginning July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023. If you do not meet the June 30 deadline for completion, you will be required to resubmit your request for the 2023-2024 school year.
To apply for Advancement on the Guide, please complete the following steps:
1. Submit official transcripts to Carole Fenton in HR at email@example.com.
2. Complete the Advancement on the Guide Form, and submit to HR.
For advancement in January, all coursework must be complete and any degrees conferred by December 31st of the current school year. For advancement in September, all coursework must be complete and any degrees conferred by August 31st of the current school year.